Barzani National Memorial
Search BNM’s E-Library Wherever You Are
The Barzani movement has always prioritized education and it has been considered an integral part of the movement since day one. As such, the Barzani National Memorial offers its visitors a story back in time in the Barzani movement and the impact it had on the region through multiple means, whether by visiting the museum to get a good visual history of the movement, by watching a detailed documentary in the theatre room or by accessing resources in BNM’s physical library or e-library from anywhere in the world.
Library And Research
BNM is a researcher’s paradise in Kurdistan. It has a large resource collection related to Kurdistan and the Barzani Movement from the 20th century to this day. BNM also has a select number of manuscripts from medieval, early Islamic, Ottoman, and European publications related to Kurdistan’s history and geography.
BNM has a large e-library containing a collection of documents, news, books, journals, maps, and other items directly related to Kurdistan, Barzani, and more indirectly related resources. Furthermore, BNM has a select number of manuscripts and other physical items in its collections.
- Foreign Broadcast Information Service (FBIS) Daily Reports 1941 – 1996. Is a collection of millions of news resources from around the world that covers period from 1941 to 1996. It has thousands of resources on Kurds and Kurdistan.
- Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) 1957-1994. It contain report and information collected from around the world from 1957 to 1996 and many important reports on Kurds and Kurdistan
- World News Research Collection. This is “the largest newspaper database in existence” user can access major newspapers collection from 1978 till today.
- Cambridge Archive Editions Online
- Directory of Open Access Books 36,829 academic peer-reviewed books from 601 publishers.
- Open Access books on JSTOR. More than 6,500 Open Access ebooks from 90 publishers, including Brill, Cornell University Press, De Gruyter, and University of California Press, are now available at no cost to libraries or users.
- IntechOpen: Read, share and download more than 5,200 peer-reviewed.
- PHYSICAL REVIEW JOURNALS Published by the American Physical Society.
- Mathematical sciences: Approved Textbooks The list below groups open textbooks by course title. All the books have been judged to meet the evaluation criteria set by the AIM editorial board.
- DataBank is an analysis and visualisation tool that contains collections of time series data on a variety of topics. You can create your own queries; generate tables, charts, and maps; and easily save, embed, and share them.
- The World Bank is the largest single source of development knowledge. The World Bank Open Knowledge Repository (OKR) is The World Bank’s official open access repository for its research outputs and knowledge products.
- Transform higher education and student learning: Open textbooks are licensed by authors and publishers to be freely used and adapted. Download, edit and distribute them at no cost.
- Critically Analyzing Information Sources: Critical Appraisal and Analysis.
- THE DIRECTORY OF OPEN ACCESS JOURNALS: Today, this independent database contains over 15 000 peer-reviewed open access journals covering all areas of science, technology, medicine, social sciences, arts and humanities. And it has 5,870,929 ARTICLE RECORDS.